Monday 21 October 2013

ESTY STORE OF THE MONTH: CHALKING IT UP BOARDS

I am a total Etsy addict. This addiction was escalated when I was planning my wedding, and got even worse once I had a baby. So it was a no brainier when it came to where I would go to get my son's 1st birthday party supplies.

First off... Invitations!

You've probably seen a lot of 1st Birthday chalk boards on pinterest. I've always thought they are super cute and a great way to let family and friends know your bub's size, interest and development.





However, I thought it would be a better idea to include this information on the invitation. That way people who may not see little Hank as much as they like will have a better indication of where he is up to. Little Hank was born 9 weeks early, so most of our loved ones realise that he isn't at quite the same developmental stage as his "actual age".

There wasn't as many sellers on Etsy that offered the chalkboard combined with a photo invitation as I thought there would be... but I did manage to find Krissy & Erica from Chalking It Up Boards. The girls were great. Within a day I had the fully customised proof sent to me, and within 48 hours they had emailed me the file ready to be printed. They were even able to convert the date and measurements format into the format/metric system we use here in Australia.


 
 
 
I am soooo happy with how they turned out. I just took them to our local photo shop to be printed - although I could have easily done it at home.
And better yet, our family and friends love them as well (and have said it has been very helpful in giving them an idea of what to get as a gift).
 
 
If you have a favourite Etsy store, please let me know, I'd love to check it out
 
 
 
Disclosure: I was not paid for this review. I purchased this product with my own money.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment