Tuesday 29 October 2013

WHICH HEELS ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE??


As you get older, you become wiser. You come to just know certain things… The type of men you shouldn’t date, things you shouldn’t ever say out loud and the type of heels that you can wear all day.

For me, the latter, is any peep toe heels. Doesn’t matter if they are sky high heels, wedges of flats - the ‘peepier’ the toe… the more comfortable they will be.

I don’t know if I have odd shapes toes, or perhaps my foot slips forward to much, but with the exception of a few winter pair of closed toe heels, my shoe collection is slowly, but surely, being over run with the peep toe variety.

A few pair that have recently caught my eye;
 
 
 
 

If you struggle to wear heels, especially for long periods of time, try a pair of peep toes. I wish I had have learnt this life lesson years ago - I would have saved my pocket for all the wrong pair of heels I’ve purchased.
 
What's your most comfortable pair of heels??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment