Saturday 19 October 2013

REVIEW: SPORTSGIRL BRONZING MOUSSE

We all know we should be faking not baking when it coming to tanning, however I am a bit of a novice when it comes to fake tan. I love nothing more than spending hours lazing in the sun... Its my favourite thing about Summer. Tsk Tsk, I know!

Since last Summer... I've given birth to a little Hank, which means my days of laying in the sun - and not being sun smart - are gone (and I wouldn't have it any other way, aww!)
 
I've tried a few at home tanning creams, sprays and mousses, but the best one by far has been Sportsgirl Bronzing Mousse ($12.95) It is a gradual tan, but is tinted, so it goes on with a hint of colour which helps to make sure you haven't missed any spots. Also perfect for those mornings when you put a skirt on, only to realise your legs are so white they are almost transparent. Instant tan!

I applied it with the Tan Applicator Mit ($9.95) at the advice of the awesome Nat from Sportsgirl Blacktown and I must say, it is a lifesaver. I will never apply fake tan without it. Gone are the days of 'tan hands'





I had SO many comments on this picture when I posted it on my personal Instagram. For under $25.00 this tanning mousse and mit is a seriously worthwhile purchase.

What's your favourite self tanner?




Disclosure: I was not paid for this review. I purchased this product with my own money.




1 comment:

  1. Million dollar tan makes something called mermaid mousse. It is nice and can be sort of built up when you want more tan. Lasts about 3 weeks too!

    ReplyDelete