Tuesday 22 October 2013

HOW I WORE IT: DEVON DOLMAN SLEEVE TOP

There is something to be said about a piece of clothing that not only fits your plus size frame, but was designed to fit it.

I am not complaining about main stream stores increasing their sizes to include us plus size girls, sometimes a top that was designed for a size 8, but made to fit a size 18 just doesn't work.

That is why I love Killer Curves Clothing. They sell plus size clothing that was actually designed with plus size woman in mind (and it won't cost you an arm and a leg)

Back in my previous blogging life, I was gifted their Devon Dolman Sleeve top and wanted to never take it off. I love the navy but I love love love the way it fits my body and flatters my shape.

 


I've teamed it with a pair of wet look leggings and chunky wedges to funk it up a bit. Keep an eye out for this tops in more 'How I Wore It' posts...

Killer Curves Clothing have quite a few pieces on their specials page at the moment, so be sure to check that out.

Disclosure: I was previously gifted this item for considering to be included in another blog. This has not influenced my opinion in any way, shape or form. For more information, please refer to my disclosure policy



No comments:

Post a Comment